Here is a fine opportunity for volunteers to financially support Bhumi’s initiatives. LetzChange Fundraising Challenge ’18 will be held from February 10 – March 30, 2018. Bhumi welcomes all its volunteers to take up the challenge and support Bhumi’s initiatives.
As you cross each slab, there is a guaranteed reward for Bhumi. And the best part, the percentage (and the amount) of the reward increases as Bhumi raises more.
On crossing Rs. 15,00,000 benchmark there is now a guaranteed additional 20% match and, we also stand a chance to win the mega prize – a flat 50% matching-reward on the total amount raised by us! If we reach the second spot, 30% of the raised donations will be matched.
Start planning for the Fundraising Challenge now.
- Decide on the campaign you are going to raise funs for; you can choose an existing campaign and promote it or create a new one
- Draft the content for the Letzchange Campaign, if you are creating a new one
- You can also get the Campaign content verified by Bhumi Social team, if support needed; You can mail the content to [email protected]
- Decide on the contacts you will be approaching
- Send out mails to your contacts
- Be ready with the Creatives (posters) for promoting in your Social media pages
- Approach your friends, family members, colleagues, neighbours